Robert Post Delivers Inaugural Thurgood Marshall Lecture
Robert C. Post of Yale Law School delivered the inaugural Thurgood Marshall Lecture at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City on Dec. 12, 2018.
Professor Post’s lecture, entitled “Marshall as a Judge,” explored the contemporary significance of Marshall’s legacy and his unique style as a judge on the Second Circuit from 1961 to 1965.
Professor Post spoke not only about Marshall’s career as a judge but about his accomplishments that led him to the bench and influenced him throughout his career.
Read more and access the full lecture here.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5