Robert Post Delivers Inaugural Thurgood Marshall Lecture
Robert C. Post of Yale Law School delivered the inaugural Thurgood Marshall Lecture at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York City on Dec. 12, 2018.
Professor Post’s lecture, entitled “Marshall as a Judge,” explored the contemporary significance of Marshall’s legacy and his unique style as a judge on the Second Circuit from 1961 to 1965.
Professor Post spoke not only about Marshall’s career as a judge but about his accomplishments that led him to the bench and influenced him throughout his career.
Read more and access the full lecture here.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20