Roberta Liebenberg Receives the 2023 Judge Learned Hand Award
The American Jewish Committee’s Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey chapter honored Roberta D. Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black with the 2023 Judge Learned Hand Award. This award is given in recognition of outstanding members of the Philadelphia legal community who have distinguished themselves through their professional achievements and community leadership.
Liebenberg focuses her practice on antitrust, class actions, and complex litigation. She has held numerous leadership positions within the American Bar Association, serving on its board of governors and as chair of its Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26