Sara Bronin Receives Pro Bene Meritis Award
Sara C. Bronin of UConn School of Law is the winner of the 2019 Pro Bene Meritis Young Alumna Award.
The Pro Bene Meritis Award is the highest honor bestowed by the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Texas at Austin. The purpose of the award is to honor individuals who are committed to the liberal arts, who have made outstanding contributions in professional or philanthropic pursuits, or who have participated in service related to the College of Liberal Arts.
Professor Bronin is an internationally recognized expert on property and land use issues. She has written books on historic preservation law, coauthors a leading zoning treatise, and currently serves as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property. Beyond the classroom, she has chaired award-winning local efforts to overhaul an outdated zoning code, galvanized a community to adopt a Climate Action Plan, and championed protections for irreplaceable sites and landscapes.
Read more here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26