Sara Bronin Receives Pro Bene Meritis Award
Sara C. Bronin of UConn School of Law is the winner of the 2019 Pro Bene Meritis Young Alumna Award.
The Pro Bene Meritis Award is the highest honor bestowed by the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Texas at Austin. The purpose of the award is to honor individuals who are committed to the liberal arts, who have made outstanding contributions in professional or philanthropic pursuits, or who have participated in service related to the College of Liberal Arts.
Professor Bronin is an internationally recognized expert on property and land use issues. She has written books on historic preservation law, coauthors a leading zoning treatise, and currently serves as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Fourth, Property. Beyond the classroom, she has chaired award-winning local efforts to overhaul an outdated zoning code, galvanized a community to adopt a Climate Action Plan, and championed protections for irreplaceable sites and landscapes.
Read more here.
- Day 2 of ALI’s Council meeting includes discussions on two projects: Restatement of Children and the Law and Model… https://t.co/vg9g5QWfC0@AmLawInstOct 18
- In this interview from @NewsHour, @IAmAmnaNawaz discusses police training, race, and use of force with Seth Stought… https://t.co/mh1iSRbQI8@AmLawInstOct 18
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/zQyNksE9An@AmLawInstOct 17
- Today is Day 1 of ALI’s Council meeting in New York, which includes the discussion of five projects: Campus Sexual… https://t.co/SrJEHyVCrH@AmLawInstOct 17
- ALI member Herman Schwartz was recently honored with a symposium hosted by @AUWCL highlighting his contributions to… https://t.co/eYkDRibgmo@AmLawInstOct 15