Scott Bales Reflects on His Time on the Bench
Chief Justice Scott Bales recently spoke on KJZZ, a listener-supported public radio station broadcasting to the Phoenix, Arizona area, regarding his decision to leave the bench and take on a new role as executive director of the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System at the University of Denver. IAALS is a national, independent research center dedicated to facilitating continuous improvement and advancing excellence in the American legal system.
In the interview, Chief Justice Bales sat down with host Steve Goldstein to discuss his law career and the current condition of Arizona’s judicial system before his last day on the Arizona Supreme Court on July 31.
Listen to the full interview here.
- ALI was profiled by @VisionariesInc, a documentary series that highlights the stories of nonprofits around the worl… https://t.co/jlgwzEPC3E@AmLawInstJun 24
- An article from ALI Reporters Kevin Reitz @UofMNLawSchool and Cecelia Klingele @WisconsinLaw entitled “Model Penal… https://t.co/hsDke463m2@AmLawInstJun 24
- Carol F. Lee, ALI Council member and @YaleLawSch alum, received ALI's Distinguished Service Award at this year’s An… https://t.co/zaujOzsFVV@AmLawInstJun 21
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?”– In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennif… https://t.co/vZhmSudUsX@AmLawInstJun 20
- Watch @MWildeAnderson of @StanfordLaw discuss her scholarship on geographically concentrated poverty and the growin… https://t.co/llJCVNaAv4@AmLawInstJun 20