Scott Bales Reflects on His Time on the Bench
Chief Justice Scott Bales recently spoke on KJZZ, a listener-supported public radio station broadcasting to the Phoenix, Arizona area, regarding his decision to leave the bench and take on a new role as executive director of the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System at the University of Denver. IAALS is a national, independent research center dedicated to facilitating continuous improvement and advancing excellence in the American legal system.
In the interview, Chief Justice Bales sat down with host Steve Goldstein to discuss his law career and the current condition of Arizona’s judicial system before his last day on the Arizona Supreme Court on July 31.
Listen to the full interview here.
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19
- Project participants on Restatement of the Law of American Indians continue work on this Restatement at today's pro… https://t.co/pK28A8H40s@AmLawInstSep 19
- ALI member Mark Killenbeck of @UARKLaw recently delivered a talk entitled “Church and State,” where he outlined the… https://t.co/HcmCqqt4Bh@AmLawInstSep 18