Scott Bales Reflects on His Time on the Bench
Chief Justice Scott Bales recently spoke on KJZZ, a listener-supported public radio station broadcasting to the Phoenix, Arizona area, regarding his decision to leave the bench and take on a new role as executive director of the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System at the University of Denver. IAALS is a national, independent research center dedicated to facilitating continuous improvement and advancing excellence in the American legal system.
In the interview, Chief Justice Bales sat down with host Steve Goldstein to discuss his law career and the current condition of Arizona’s judicial system before his last day on the Arizona Supreme Court on July 31.
Listen to the full interview here.
- Christopher Drahozal @kuLawschool lays out grounds for vacatur of U.S. Convention awards at today’s… https://t.co/j3o7wFKahG@AmLawInstNov 20
- NY Arbitration Week begins with a program on Restatement of Int’l Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration… https://t.co/KMIjXA61Fg@AmLawInstNov 20
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18