Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference
The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the “Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference,” an event for in-house counsel and practitioners who work in or for internet, e-commerce, mobile, social networking, and cloud companies. The November conference addressed current issues in the industry and suggested solutions for legal uncertainties when doing business online.
Program directors Ian C. Ballon of Greenberg Traurig and Mark A. Lemley of Stanford Law School gave opening remarks and participated in panel discussions. Additional ALI members who participated in the panels are listed below.
- Tsan Abrahamson of Cobalt
- Eric Goldman of Santa Clara University School of Law
- Heather J. Meeker of O'Melveny & Myers
- Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School
Learn more about the conference here.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24