Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference
The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the “Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference,” an event for in-house counsel and practitioners who work in or for internet, e-commerce, mobile, social networking, and cloud companies. The November conference addressed current issues in the industry and suggested solutions for legal uncertainties when doing business online.
Program directors Ian C. Ballon of Greenberg Traurig and Mark A. Lemley of Stanford Law School gave opening remarks and participated in panel discussions. Additional ALI members who participated in the panels are listed below.
- Tsan Abrahamson of Cobalt
- Eric Goldman of Santa Clara University School of Law
- Heather J. Meeker of O'Melveny & Myers
- Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School
Learn more about the conference here.
- Samuel Bray @NDLaw has been appointed the John N. Matthews Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.… https://t.co/blKn8uqdMF@AmLawInstDec 2
- Jeffrey Bellin of @WMLawSchool has authored ‘Mass Incarceration Nation,’ a book discussing mass imprisonment and it… https://t.co/S9U5GkV81t@AmLawInstDec 1
- John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law and Benjamin C. Zipursky @FordhamLawNYC are the recipients of the 2023 William L. P… https://t.co/IgGbm998dL@AmLawInstNov 30
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23