Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference
The Stanford Program in Law Science & Technology hosted the “Stanford Digital Economy Best Practices Conference,” an event for in-house counsel and practitioners who work in or for internet, e-commerce, mobile, social networking, and cloud companies. The November conference addressed current issues in the industry and suggested solutions for legal uncertainties when doing business online.
Program directors Ian C. Ballon of Greenberg Traurig and Mark A. Lemley of Stanford Law School gave opening remarks and participated in panel discussions. Additional ALI members who participated in the panels are listed below.
- Tsan Abrahamson of Cobalt
- Eric Goldman of Santa Clara University School of Law
- Heather J. Meeker of O'Melveny & Myers
- Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School
Learn more about the conference here.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20