Stanford Lawyer Highlights ALI Reporters
Stanford Law School’s magazine The Stanford Lawyer recently published an article highlighting several Stanford Law faculty members currently serving as Reporters on ALI projects.
The article interviews David Freeman Engstrom, Reporter for Principles of the Law, High-Volume Civil Adjudication, Nora Freeman Engstrom, Reporter for Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Miscellaneous Provisions, and Pamela Karlan, Reporter for Restatement of the Law, Constitutional Torts, discussing their respective projects.
The full article is available on The Stanford Lawyer.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30