Stuart Rabner Delivers The Hobbs Lecture
Stuart Rabner, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, was the keynote speaker at Seton Hall Law School’s 2019 Hobbs-Larson Lecture speaking on criminal justice reform.
The Hobbs Lecture was named in honor of former Seton Hall Law School Dean Patrick E. Hobbs by Peter N. Larson ’74 and his wife, Lee, and is dedicated to the spirit of civil discourse and diversity of opinion on matters of national importance.
View photos from the event here.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23