Symposium on Presidential Emergency Powers, Discussion on Constitution
The Brennan Center for Justice hosted a symposium in Washington, DC, to consider the history, application and scope of presidential emergency powers. During the symposium Saikrishna Prakash of UVA Law spoke about what the Constitution says about emergency powers, and what previous presidents have done to test the reach of their executive powers.
Watch video coverage here.
- In an effort to provide election administration officials with information regarding the implementation of proper p… https://t.co/ZHPVw1TvTv@AmLawInstMar 30
- ALI member Melinda Davis Lux joins @ucbi as its executive vice president, general counsel, and corporate secretary.… https://t.co/lGymw03pni@AmLawInstMar 30
- The Spring edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/qoMRcPTbC4https://t.co/mloYyejK92@AmLawInstMar 27
- On the 'Judgment Calls' podcast listen to @BolchJudicial Institute Director and ALI President David F. Levi in conv… https://t.co/Blx8I1h9fi@AmLawInstMar 27
- Stephen Huefner @OSU_law discusses ensuring fair representation for all voters and voting methods in ALI’s Principl… https://t.co/z0g0HwvRL2@AmLawInstMar 26