Tamara Lawson Is Dean of UW School of Law
The University of Washington School of Law announced that Tamara F. Lawson has been selected as the next Toni Rembe Endowed Dean.
“I’m inspired by UW Law’s commitment to academic excellence while rooted in its core values of access to justice and public service,” Lawson said in the announcement. “I’m thrilled to join the law school community to partner with the exceptional faculty, staff, students and alumni to realize our shared vision to be the best public law school measured by global impact.”
Subject to approval by the UW Board of Regents, Lawson will begin her role as dean on August 16.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17