Three ALI Members Honored for ‘Exceptional Work’ at NYU School of Law Alumni Awards
Three ALI members have been honored with NYU School of Law alumni awards at Reunion 2015 for their work at the Law School and beyond.
ALI Council member Evan Chesler, the chairman of Cravath, Swaine & Moore and an NYU Law Trustee, was awarded the Alumni Achievement Award for his significant achievements and commitment to the continued development of the Law School. NYU Law Professor Troy McKenzie , (currently on leave after joining the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel) was presented with the Legal Teaching Award for his achievement in the classroom. And ALI Life Member Thomas Buergenthal , a Professor at George Washington University Law School and former judge of the International Court of Justice in The Hague was recognized with the Public Service Award for his influential and lasting efforts in human rights.
- ALI member Frank Sullivan Jr. of @IUMcKinney was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a q… https://t.co/S04avA3HZc@AmLawInstFeb 27
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24