Three ALI Members Honored for ‘Exceptional Work’ at NYU School of Law Alumni Awards
Three ALI members have been honored with NYU School of Law alumni awards at Reunion 2015 for their work at the Law School and beyond.
ALI Council member Evan Chesler, the chairman of Cravath, Swaine & Moore and an NYU Law Trustee, was awarded the Alumni Achievement Award for his significant achievements and commitment to the continued development of the Law School. NYU Law Professor Troy McKenzie , (currently on leave after joining the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel) was presented with the Legal Teaching Award for his achievement in the classroom. And ALI Life Member Thomas Buergenthal , a Professor at George Washington University Law School and former judge of the International Court of Justice in The Hague was recognized with the Public Service Award for his influential and lasting efforts in human rights.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21