Timothy Burns Announces Run for WI Supreme Court
Insurance litigation specialist Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie has announced his run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Burns is the former co-chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the ABA. He is the founder of a nationally prominent D&O and fiduciary liability insurance practice and has represented major policyholders in insurance coverage litigation since 1992.
Learn more about Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election in the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- . @UWMadison recently released preliminary findings from the 2019 @AAUniversities Campus Climate Survey on Sexual As… https://t.co/mW4Fwq21S8@AmLawInstOct 23
- In Parkinson v. Bevis, 2019 WL 4266089 (Idaho Sept. 10, 2019), the Supreme Court of Idaho adopts Restatement of the… https://t.co/H0JfTtAxSw@AmLawInstOct 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr and @GWLawReview recently hosted a symposium where federal judges shared how their #SCOTUS clerks… https://t.co/63bAZTGh4w@AmLawInstOct 22
- Nicole A. Saharsky of @Mayer_Brown recently featured on an episode of Legal Speak ( @lawdotcom) where she shared her… https://t.co/dpT3J56E6y@AmLawInstOct 22
- Congratulations to our 50 newly elected members. We are thrilled to welcome this new group who will bring their exp… https://t.co/SroGmh3D00@AmLawInstOct 21