Timothy Burns Announces Run for WI Supreme Court
Insurance litigation specialist Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie has announced his run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Burns is the former co-chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the ABA. He is the founder of a nationally prominent D&O and fiduciary liability insurance practice and has represented major policyholders in insurance coverage litigation since 1992.
Learn more about Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election in the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- ALI member Frank Sullivan Jr. of @IUMcKinney was interviewed in the February 2020 issue of The Judge’s Journal, a q… https://t.co/S04avA3HZc@AmLawInstFeb 27
- ALI member and Associate Reporter for the Policing Principles project @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw shares his thoug… https://t.co/tF55msZS5p@AmLawInstFeb 26
- Congratulations to ALI member Dayna Bowen Matthew of @UVALaw on being named the next dean of @gwlaw.… https://t.co/4kN8TkGtEe@AmLawInstFeb 25
- The D.C. Cir. cites Restatements Third and Fourth of U.S. Foreign Relations Law in United States v. Garcia Sota, a… https://t.co/ddxNpJRKfU@AmLawInstFeb 24
- . @ABFResearch has established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment which will fund conferenc… https://t.co/kUdiMJOnXY@AmLawInstFeb 24