Timothy Burns Announces Run for WI Supreme Court
Insurance litigation specialist Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie has announced his run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Burns is the former co-chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the ABA. He is the founder of a nationally prominent D&O and fiduciary liability insurance practice and has represented major policyholders in insurance coverage litigation since 1992.
Learn more about Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election in the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29