Timothy Burns Announces Run for WI Supreme Court
Insurance litigation specialist Timothy W. Burns of Perkins Coie has announced his run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mr. Burns is the former co-chair of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the ABA. He is the founder of a nationally prominent D&O and fiduciary liability insurance practice and has represented major policyholders in insurance coverage litigation since 1992.
Learn more about Wisconsin’s Supreme Court election in the Wisconsin Law Journal.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9