Virtual Discussion on Incitement, Insurrection, and Impeachment
Roger Williams University School of Law, Emory University School of Law, and Wake Forest University School of Law are hosting a virtual panel discussion on “Incitement, Insurrection, and Impeachment: Inside the Second Trump Impeachment Trial.”
ALI members participating include RWU Law Dean Gregory W. Bowman, who will introduce and close the event, moderator David A. Logan of RWU Law, and panelist Michael J. Gerhardt of North Carolina School of Law.
The event will also feature U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.), U.S. Congressman David N. Cicilline (D-R.I.) and include commentary on the trial itself, as well as a discussion of its ramifications for the future of the Senate, impeachment, the presidency, the Constitution, and the rule of law in the United States.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- Norman M. Powell of @YoungConaway and Jonathan C. Lipson of @TempleLaw co-authored “Contracting COVID: Private Orde… https://t.co/pg34ExVGDD@AmLawInstMay 12
- Cynthia Nance of @UARKLaw has been awarded the 2021 Hancher-Finkbine Alumni Medallion by @uiowa, recognizing those… https://t.co/HgtV8PKx20@AmLawInstMay 11
- . @abcnews spoke to Tom Baker of @pennlaw on his work tracking insurance claims arising out of the pandemic in feder… https://t.co/rr8BfkXcMK@AmLawInstMay 10
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6