ALI Reporter Fall/Winter 2014
This issue of The ALI Reporter announced four new Institute projects, introduced the ALI's new numbering protocol, and provided a Q&A with member Peter Winograd.
- Long weekend? Catch up on #ReasonablySpeaking, a podcast featuring legal experts on some of the most important topi… https://t.co/lbG1Op8SnG@AmLawInstNov 28
- This month, HeinOnline is featuring The American Law Institute Library as its Database of the Month. Read more abou… https://t.co/R4xGqjus8X@AmLawInstNov 27
- Available now: Trial Manual 6 with 2020 Supplement. The Manual is designed as a how-to-do-it exposition for the gen… https://t.co/RtBtNW36oN@AmLawInstNov 26
- As our fall project meeting season comes to an end, we would like to thank ALI members and project participants for… https://t.co/YCbbYzcG2J@AmLawInstNov 26
- ALI Director Herbert Wechsler is most widely known for his constitutional law scholarship and for serving as Report… https://t.co/Ps1RDKZaXF@AmLawInstNov 25