Women’s Journey Foundation Honors Michele Goodwin
Michele B. Goodwin of the University of California, Irvine School of Law was awarded the Sandra Day O’Connor Legacy Award by the Women’s Journey Foundation (WJF) at its second annual “Making HERstory” event.
"This year Professor Goodwin was selected as a Legacy Recipient of the Sandra Day O’Connor Law Award for her leadership and commitment to improving lives, and standing for and with women in the area of Reproductive Rights and Civil Rights," said Making HERstory event chair and WJF board member Justine Arian. "She is a role model for other women and girls and we are proud to honor her at our second annual Making HERstory event."
The WJF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen self-reliance in women of all ages so they realize their potential, power and purpose. The WJF is dedicated to uplifting, educating and celebrating women and girls. The Making HERstory event recognizes historical women figures through the portrayal of them in a panel or talk show style discussion where attendees get to learn little-known facts about great women.
Read the full UCI Law announcement.
- ALI member @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw has written “Autopsy of a Crime Lab: Exposing the Flaws in Forensics.” The… https://t.co/VD0Lq4LNUi@AmLawInstMar 3
- . @daniellecitron of @UVALaw and @DanielSolove of @gwlaw have written “Privacy Harms.” Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/iSrTe7ViZ3@AmLawInstMar 1
- ALI member Angela Davis of @AUWCL has been named the recipient of the 33rd Annual Charlotte E. Ray Award from the… https://t.co/DB2TajYpln@AmLawInstMar 1
- Now recording for #ReasonablySpeaking: 3 former Solicitors General—Walter E. Dellinger, Donald B. Verrilli, and Set… https://t.co/u5TZ3yKwE9@AmLawInstMar 1
- The District Court of Maine recently cited Section 18 of Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance in Burka v. Ga… https://t.co/D9Pv6KBAVD@AmLawInstFeb 28