Women’s Journey Foundation Honors Michele Goodwin
Michele B. Goodwin of the University of California, Irvine School of Law was awarded the Sandra Day O’Connor Legacy Award by the Women’s Journey Foundation (WJF) at its second annual “Making HERstory” event.
"This year Professor Goodwin was selected as a Legacy Recipient of the Sandra Day O’Connor Law Award for her leadership and commitment to improving lives, and standing for and with women in the area of Reproductive Rights and Civil Rights," said Making HERstory event chair and WJF board member Justine Arian. "She is a role model for other women and girls and we are proud to honor her at our second annual Making HERstory event."
The WJF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen self-reliance in women of all ages so they realize their potential, power and purpose. The WJF is dedicated to uplifting, educating and celebrating women and girls. The Making HERstory event recognizes historical women figures through the portrayal of them in a panel or talk show style discussion where attendees get to learn little-known facts about great women.
Read the full UCI Law announcement.
- The American Law Institute announces Early Career Scholars: Leah Litman @UMichLaw and Crystal S. Yang @Harvard_Law.… https://t.co/5w6SC60lmr@AmLawInstMar 29
- The spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/qZuW19pXbxhttps://t.co/zIB1Nm4Y2W@AmLawInstMar 29
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21