Women’s Journey Foundation Honors Michele Goodwin
Michele B. Goodwin of the University of California, Irvine School of Law was awarded the Sandra Day O’Connor Legacy Award by the Women’s Journey Foundation (WJF) at its second annual “Making HERstory” event.
"This year Professor Goodwin was selected as a Legacy Recipient of the Sandra Day O’Connor Law Award for her leadership and commitment to improving lives, and standing for and with women in the area of Reproductive Rights and Civil Rights," said Making HERstory event chair and WJF board member Justine Arian. "She is a role model for other women and girls and we are proud to honor her at our second annual Making HERstory event."
The WJF is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen self-reliance in women of all ages so they realize their potential, power and purpose. The WJF is dedicated to uplifting, educating and celebrating women and girls. The Making HERstory event recognizes historical women figures through the portrayal of them in a panel or talk show style discussion where attendees get to learn little-known facts about great women.
Read the full UCI Law announcement.
- Sara Bronin @UConnLaw explores how zoning codes define both the family and the “functional family” on The ALI Advis… https://t.co/bzM6Sj8pTr@AmLawInstJan 16
- Avi Gesser and Molly Clarke @DavisPolkReg share their thoughts on “What the Last Year of Cyber Enforcement Tells Us… https://t.co/MUEGqXY202@AmLawInstJan 13
- Today marks the first day of #SCOTUS oral arguments in 2020. Learn more about what it’s like to argue before the na… https://t.co/TxL8DgQ7JA@AmLawInstJan 13
- Paul Stephan @UVALaw shares his thoughts on “Foreign Relations and the City.” The essay was prepared for the Worksh… https://t.co/tLwhJa6xPJ@AmLawInstJan 10
- Margaret H. Marshall, Senior Fellow of the Yale Corporation and Senior Counsel at @ChoateLLP, will sit down in conv… https://t.co/jhNrw1278B@AmLawInstJan 9