The Annual Meeting Is Underway
The 2022 Annual Meeting opened this morning with a welcome from ALI President David F. Levi. Twelve projects appear on this year’s agenda, each with Sections that may be voted on for approval.
The Annual Meeting website will include a complete daily update after each day’s adjournment. ALI members will receive a notification that this has been posted via email.
Additionally, you can follow the Meeting on our Twitter feed at @AmLawInst; attendees sharing updates and photos on Twitter should include the #ALI2022 hashtag.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22