ALI Elects 41 New Members
The American Law Institute has elected 41 new members who will bring their expertise to ALI’s work of clarifying the law through Restatements, Principles, and Model Codes.
“Through the many challenges of the past year, The American Law Institute has continued our important work of supporting the rule of law,” said ALI President David F. Levi. “The election of new members is an important part of keeping the ALI fresh and strong. The collective wisdom of our diverse membership leads to the development of clear, knowable, practical, and generally applicable rules and doctrines in our publications, which have been trusted in the legal community for nearly 100 years. I am pleased to welcome this new group of practicing lawyers, academics, and state and federal judges, and look forward to their many contributions to the work of the ALI.”
Visit the Newly Elected Members Page to view biographical sketches of the new members.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24