‘A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts’ Now Available
A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts, a joint publication of ALI and West Academic Publishing, is now available. This title is a single volume, concentrated version of the seven volumes of the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts and the Restatement of the Law Third, Property (Wills and Other Donative Transfers). A great resource for those interested in learning about this area of law, the publication presents key Restatement provisions in a compact, convenient, and readily accessible format.
The Concise Restatement was compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gallanis of the University of Iowa, College of Law. Professor Gallanis served as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts, and currently serves as Adviser to the Property and Charitable Nonprofits projects.
Click here to purchase.
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21
- Patricia Lee Refo @SWLawNews was awarded the Medal of Honor from @worldjurist for her work promoting the rule of la… https://t.co/GIReq0oFJH@AmLawInstJan 21
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20