‘A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts’ Now Available
A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts, a joint publication of ALI and West Academic Publishing, is now available. This title is a single volume, concentrated version of the seven volumes of the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts and the Restatement of the Law Third, Property (Wills and Other Donative Transfers). A great resource for those interested in learning about this area of law, the publication presents key Restatement provisions in a compact, convenient, and readily accessible format.
The Concise Restatement was compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gallanis of the University of Iowa, College of Law. Professor Gallanis served as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts, and currently serves as Adviser to the Property and Charitable Nonprofits projects.
Click here to purchase.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18