‘A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts’ Now Available
A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts, a joint publication of ALI and West Academic Publishing, is now available. This title is a single volume, concentrated version of the seven volumes of the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts and the Restatement of the Law Third, Property (Wills and Other Donative Transfers). A great resource for those interested in learning about this area of law, the publication presents key Restatement provisions in a compact, convenient, and readily accessible format.
The Concise Restatement was compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gallanis of the University of Iowa, College of Law. Professor Gallanis served as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts, and currently serves as Adviser to the Property and Charitable Nonprofits projects.
Click here to purchase.
- Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board https://t.co/ZvvXhqEpru@AmLawInstJul 14
- Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation https://t.co/NGJEESeaIj@AmLawInstJul 13
- The American Law Institute Postpones Final Vote On The Liability Insurance Restatement... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/HFo52lMeiq@AmLawInstJul 11
- The Master's Tools: Tribal Sovereignty and Tribal Self-Governance Contracting/Compacting - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/hGbSw98bJP@AmLawInstJul 10
- Bad Medicine: Parents, the State, and the Charge of 'Medical Child Abuse' - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/qqi5EaH5Th@AmLawInstJul 7