‘A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts’ Now Available
A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts, a joint publication of ALI and West Academic Publishing, is now available. This title is a single volume, concentrated version of the seven volumes of the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts and the Restatement of the Law Third, Property (Wills and Other Donative Transfers). A great resource for those interested in learning about this area of law, the publication presents key Restatement provisions in a compact, convenient, and readily accessible format.
The Concise Restatement was compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gallanis of the University of Iowa, College of Law. Professor Gallanis served as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts, and currently serves as Adviser to the Property and Charitable Nonprofits projects.
Click here to purchase.
- Finishing off the week with Restatement 3rd Intentional Torts project meeting. Reporters Ken Simons @UCILaw and Jon… https://t.co/2SIuwcAVRx@AmLawInstSep 20
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19
- Project participants on Restatement of the Law of American Indians continue work on this Restatement at today's pro… https://t.co/pK28A8H40s@AmLawInstSep 19