‘A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts’ Now Available
A Concise Restatement of Donative Transfers and Trusts, a joint publication of ALI and West Academic Publishing, is now available. This title is a single volume, concentrated version of the seven volumes of the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts and the Restatement of the Law Third, Property (Wills and Other Donative Transfers). A great resource for those interested in learning about this area of law, the publication presents key Restatement provisions in a compact, convenient, and readily accessible format.
The Concise Restatement was compiled and edited by Thomas P. Gallanis of the University of Iowa, College of Law. Professor Gallanis served as an Associate Reporter for the Restatement of the Law Third, Trusts, and currently serves as Adviser to the Property and Charitable Nonprofits projects.
Click here to purchase.
- Jennifer Arlen @nyulaw and Samuel Buell @DukeLaw examine the central role that the law controlling corporate invest… https://t.co/4XkEd5KMY2@AmLawInstNov 21
- ALI members Martin Lipton @Wachtell_Lipton and Edward Rock @nyulaw recently participated in a @lathamwatkins Forum… https://t.co/8i9c2PjJue@AmLawInstNov 21
- Christopher Drahozal @kuLawschool lays out grounds for vacatur of U.S. Convention awards at today’s… https://t.co/j3o7wFKahG@AmLawInstNov 20
- NY Arbitration Week begins with a program on Restatement of Int’l Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration… https://t.co/KMIjXA61Fg@AmLawInstNov 20
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18