Elizabeth Cabraser Among National Law Journal’s Lifetime Achievers
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein is one of three attorneys recognized as one of The National Law Journal’s 2017 Lifetime Achievers.
NJL honors lawyers each year “who live their commitment to the law inside and outside their offices. They mentor other lawyers, serve on boards and work pro bono. In a word, they serve.”
Ms. Cabraser has given back to the legal and local communities by serving on the board of directors for the San Francisco-based Legal Aid at Work. She is also completing a six-year stint on the Federal Civil Rules Advisory Committee, a group appointed by the U.S. Supreme Court's chief justice to study and propose changes to the rules of civil procedure. She also serves as a member of ALI’s Council.
Read the full National Law Journal article [subscription may be required].
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26