Elizabeth Cabraser Among National Law Journal’s Lifetime Achievers
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein is one of three attorneys recognized as one of The National Law Journal’s 2017 Lifetime Achievers.
NJL honors lawyers each year “who live their commitment to the law inside and outside their offices. They mentor other lawyers, serve on boards and work pro bono. In a word, they serve.”
Ms. Cabraser has given back to the legal and local communities by serving on the board of directors for the San Francisco-based Legal Aid at Work. She is also completing a six-year stint on the Federal Civil Rules Advisory Committee, a group appointed by the U.S. Supreme Court's chief justice to study and propose changes to the rules of civil procedure. She also serves as a member of ALI’s Council.
Read the full National Law Journal article [subscription may be required].
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15