Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner
California Supreme Court Associate Justice Goodwin Liu will be honored at the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) 2018 Annual Dinner on February 28 in New York City.
Justice Liu was appointed to the California Supreme Court in 2011. Before joining the court, he was Professor of Law at the UC Berkeley School of Law. His primary areas of expertise are constitutional law, education law and policy, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Justice Liu was elected to ALI in 2008 and is currently a Council member.
Learn more about the event.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15