Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner
California Supreme Court Associate Justice Goodwin Liu will be honored at the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY) 2018 Annual Dinner on February 28 in New York City.
Justice Liu was appointed to the California Supreme Court in 2011. Before joining the court, he was Professor of Law at the UC Berkeley School of Law. His primary areas of expertise are constitutional law, education law and policy, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Justice Liu was elected to ALI in 2008 and is currently a Council member.
Learn more about the event.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23