Jeffrey Bleich Joins Nuix Board
Jeffrey L. Bleich of Dentons US LLP, ALI member and former U.S. Ambassador to Australia, will be joining the board for global tech company, Nuix. Mr. Bleich served as U.S. Ambassador to Australia from 2009 to 2013. His practice at Dentons focuses on international and domestic litigation and counseling, with special emphasis on privacy and data security, internal investigations, trade and cross-border disputes, and the Asia-Pacific region.
"I'm honored and delighted to join such a talented group," said Mr. Bleich. "I've admired Nuix's exceptional cybersecurity and legal discovery products for years and I am deeply impressed with its team. I'm grateful for this chance to work with such talented professionals on the critical mission of making the cyber-world a safer place for all of us."
Mr. Bleich has served as a senior advisor to federal and state governments on cyber-intelligence matters. Most recently, he served as senior advisor to the U.S. Government on cybersecurity and as a member of the California Attorney General’s cyber-exploitation commission. Among other honors, Mr. Bleich has received the highest civilian honors awarded by the U.S. State Department, the Director of National Intelligence, and the U.S. Navy.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5