Jeffrey Bleich Joins Nuix Board
Jeffrey L. Bleich of Dentons US LLP, ALI member and former U.S. Ambassador to Australia, will be joining the board for global tech company, Nuix. Mr. Bleich served as U.S. Ambassador to Australia from 2009 to 2013. His practice at Dentons focuses on international and domestic litigation and counseling, with special emphasis on privacy and data security, internal investigations, trade and cross-border disputes, and the Asia-Pacific region.
"I'm honored and delighted to join such a talented group," said Mr. Bleich. "I've admired Nuix's exceptional cybersecurity and legal discovery products for years and I am deeply impressed with its team. I'm grateful for this chance to work with such talented professionals on the critical mission of making the cyber-world a safer place for all of us."
Mr. Bleich has served as a senior advisor to federal and state governments on cyber-intelligence matters. Most recently, he served as senior advisor to the U.S. Government on cybersecurity and as a member of the California Attorney General’s cyber-exploitation commission. Among other honors, Mr. Bleich has received the highest civilian honors awarded by the U.S. State Department, the Director of National Intelligence, and the U.S. Navy.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20