José Anderson on Charles Hamilton Houston
José F. Anderson of the University of Baltimore School of Law will present a talk “Thurgood Marshall, Charles H. Houston and the Maryland Professional School Legal Battle that Change the Nation” at 5pm on July 21. Anderson will describe a landmark civil rights case that he explores in his forthcoming book, Genius for Justice: Charles Hamilton Houston in the Reform of American Law.
Click here for more information and to register for the event.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26