Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Sherrilyn Ifill, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nath… https://t.co/WRC7BOeiS6@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI member J. Brett Busby on his appointment to the Supreme Court of Texas. Read more on… https://t.co/rpvtQDpVKZ@AmLawInstApr 19
- The Law of American Indians: Indian Country Criminal Jurisdiction. Read more on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/DgMA9YmRTk@AmLawInstApr 19
- Congratulations to ALI members Rachel Barkow, Merrick Garland, Goodwin Liu, Tracey Meares and Nathaniel Persily on… https://t.co/WYV0EQsyKF@AmLawInstApr 19
- This week’s podcast episode of #ReasonablySpeaking deals with consumer contracts, enforceability of terms, and the… https://t.co/otx9wu5nAL@AmLawInstApr 19