Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- Learn more about "Extraction: Art on the Edge of the Abyss, Preview of a Glorious Ruckus" by Michael Traynor… https://t.co/m6AD3iVhlw@AmLawInstDec 13
- Our fall project season has come to a close but that doesn’t mean work has stopped. Reporters are still hard at wor… https://t.co/gAP1oqKrYl@AmLawInstDec 13
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12