Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- ALI member Stephen Carter of @YaleLawSch participates in @SimonsRock Book One conversation on his latest book, "Inv… https://t.co/6m4T43uQ9D@AmLawInstSep 20
- Finishing off the week with Restatement 3rd Intentional Torts project meeting. Reporters Ken Simons @UCILaw and Jon… https://t.co/2SIuwcAVRx@AmLawInstSep 20
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19