Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- In light of the recent disruptions to in-person elections due to COVID-19, & the potential for a larger-than-averag… https://t.co/xcVzlQkZHG@AmLawInstMay 29
- #ICYMI – In this video, Reporters Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw, Laura Little @TempleLaw, and Christopher Whytock… https://t.co/LUjp7sDs36@AmLawInstMay 29
- #TBT to Season One of #ReasonablySpeaking with our two-part episode on "Race and Policing" featuring… https://t.co/Lessf5Wmi4@AmLawInstMay 28
- #ICYMI – “Medical Malpractice in the Restatement Third of Torts.” This episode of #ReasonablySpeaking explores medi… https://t.co/gnwp2f22g1@AmLawInstMay 27
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22