Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14