Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- ALI member Sean Murphy of @gwlaw was chosen by the Federal Republic of Nigeria to serve as an ad hoc judge for a pr… https://t.co/Thbd8LdmOT@AmLawInstJul 15
- Dropping tomorrow, the newest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking takes us once again behind the scenes of the nation’s… https://t.co/thH3up8jFa@AmLawInstJul 15
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?” –– Listen to Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennifer Long of @AEquitasResourc d… https://t.co/bOJZa2up3X@AmLawInstJul 12
- ALI member Jenny Martinez @StanfordLaw recently took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook… https://t.co/6pjbEfzFbn@AmLawInstJul 12
- Matthew Fletcher and Wenona Singel explore the rights of American Indians, both as tribal and U.S. Citizens in Epis… https://t.co/YRsOTzMLhd@AmLawInstJul 11