Justice Ginsburg Speaks to Georgetown Law Students
On Sept. 26, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke to the first-year class at Georgetown Law. She delivered an inspirational lecture on the Supreme Court’s previous term and then sat down for a conversation with Georgetown Law Dean William M. Treanor.
Justice Ginsburg discussed the 2017 Supreme Court year in review and answered some questions from students. She touched on a variety of topics and shared stories about her work with American civil rights activist Pauli Murray and Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia.
Watch a video of the event here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16