Justice Sonia Sotomayor Publishes New Children’s Book
Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, has published a children’s book in collaboration with award-winning artist Rafael Lopez.
The book is a kind and thoughtful explanation for children about how to understand and respect the ways in which we are all unique.
From the publisher,
“In Just Ask, United States Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor celebrates the different abilities kids (and people of all ages) have. Using her own experience as a child who was diagnosed with diabetes, Justice Sotomayor writes about children with all sorts of challenges–and looks at the special powers those kids have as well. As the kids work together to build a community garden, asking questions of each other along the way, this book encourages readers to do the same: When we come across someone who is different from us but we’re not sure why, all we have to do is Just Ask.”
Read more here.
- Christopher Drahozal @kuLawschool lays out grounds for vacatur of U.S. Convention awards at today’s… https://t.co/j3o7wFKahG@AmLawInstNov 20
- NY Arbitration Week begins with a program on Restatement of Int’l Commercial and Investor-State Arbitration… https://t.co/KMIjXA61Fg@AmLawInstNov 20
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/7cQyN5uW9R@AmLawInstNov 18
- Children and the Law Reporter Elizabeth Scott of @ColumbiaLaw and Associate Reporter Clare Huntington of… https://t.co/SHUTQadnPY@AmLawInstNov 18
- ALI member Judge Richard Gergel recently sat down with ALI President David F. Levi of @DukeLaw to discuss his book… https://t.co/xzWDLwDmFP@AmLawInstNov 18