Myra Selby Nominated to Seventh Circuit Court
Myra C. Selby, former associate justice of the Indiana Supreme Court and partner at Ice Miller LLP, has been selected as a nominee for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. If confirmed, Ms. Selby would be the first African American and the first woman from Indiana to serve on the court.
Ms. Selby was an Adviser for the Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Physical and Emotional Harm, and is currently a Members Consultative Group participant for the Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations project.
Read the White House Press Release.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26