Myra Selby Nominated to Seventh Circuit Court
Myra C. Selby, former associate justice of the Indiana Supreme Court and partner at Ice Miller LLP, has been selected as a nominee for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. If confirmed, Ms. Selby would be the first African American and the first woman from Indiana to serve on the court.
Ms. Selby was an Adviser for the Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Physical and Emotional Harm, and is currently a Members Consultative Group participant for the Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations project.
Read the White House Press Release.
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Christopher Schroeder for Assistant Attorney Genera… https://t.co/JDpSucT1zq@AmLawInstApr 15
- President Biden has announced his intent to nominate ALI member Anne Milgram for Administrator of the Drug Enforcem… https://t.co/r3dAE62EOI@AmLawInstApr 14
- Henry E. Smith and John C.P. Goldberg @Harvard_Law discuss the connection property torts has to both Restatements o… https://t.co/7rqHgpADZl@AmLawInstApr 12
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP, ALI Council Emeritus and former Mass. Supreme Judicial Court chief justice, to receiv… https://t.co/rEHuMwSYpg@AmLawInstApr 10
- ALI Council member Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the California Supreme Court will join a panel discussion with ALI… https://t.co/agpeeIMSzL@AmLawInstApr 9