Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- . @HighPointU has announced that Mark D. Martin will serve as the founding dean of HPU’s School of Law.… https://t.co/lRp4RaZGTJ@AmLawInstJun 29
- ALI Council member @DonaldAyer6 appeared on @SkullduggeryPod to discuss the #SCOTUS decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Wo… https://t.co/gXFKpe3Bp7@AmLawInstJun 28
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16