Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29