Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4
- Watch ALI member Curtis Bradley discuss his latest book, "The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Foreign Relations Law"… https://t.co/e046P89ck8@AmLawInstDec 3