Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- Kenneth C. Frazier @merck will be honored by the @PHLBizJournal with the 2021 Diversity Leaders in Business Awards… https://t.co/jPoNzpEMAE@AmLawInstAug 2
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27