Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- . @MoLawyersMedia has chosen ALI member and @MizzouLaw Dean Lyrissa Lidsky ( @LidskyLidsky) as its 2020 Woman of the… https://t.co/JmFd9SnzgI@AmLawInstApr 2
- Restatement Third of Torts: Liability for Economic Harm, is now available for purchase. In this video Reporter and… https://t.co/Bc0TRl4vcg@AmLawInstApr 2
- What responsibilities does an absentee-ballot-counting board have? Section 110 of ALI’s Election Administration Pri… https://t.co/VozsotsyE1@AmLawInstApr 1
- In this video Principles for a Data Economy Reporter Christianne C. Wendehorst and project Chairs Steven O. Weise… https://t.co/jTLFO9PEBN@AmLawInstApr 1
- In response to the growing legal needs as a result of COVID-19 @ABAesq has created a nationwide task force of volun… https://t.co/tZ42R6rNRB@AmLawInstApr 1